Thursday, October 7, 2010

Where The Grass Is "3"

Dear SEGA,

I take back my post from yesterday. Shenmue City? That's even worse than the MMO. It's a severe disservice to the fans, yourself, and Shenmue. What's it gonna play like? A Facebook game? Like Farmville? Shenmueville? Will we only be able to ask three people each day where the sailors are? Should we invite all our Facebook friends to build up our Shenmue City mob? FUCKYOURFACE. Christ on a cracker, guys! I hope it's fake. I bet it won't even have a story, much less an ending to the preexisting one. Maybe Hajime Satomi hates Shenmue fans. Seems likely, yeah?

On a side note, at least now I know what my missing post for Oct. 28 of last year was. A few months back I was updating the blog and accidentally deleted Oct. 28th's. I don't know how I did it, but I blame the malt liquor.

Anyhow, for the last couple months I've been trying to figure out what it was, and a few weeks ago just said fuck it and made up a new Haiku for that day to replace the missing one. Now I hear about this Shenmue City crap and it reminds me of this Shenmue City Haiku I wrote that was inspired by the song Paradise City, so I go looking through all my posts to find the fucking thing to no avail. Conclusion, It must have been the missing Haiku.

I wanna see it.
Take me to Shenmue City,
where the grass is "3"

Mystery solved. Thanks SEGA. You fucktards.

Sincerely Yours,
Shenmue Fan.

1 comment: