Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pretty Please With Blast Processing On Top

Dear SEGA,

I need more Shenmue, oh yes I do. I freakin needs it! That's right. I need it so bad, I need it plurally.


I also need more Golden Axe: Beast Rider like I need a freakin hole in the head. Seriously, what's wrong with you guys? No Co-op? Whose bright idea was that? The dwarf is in the game but you're unable to play as him? You guys are retarded. Why bother bringing back Tyris Flare and other characters if you guys are gonna be so ignorant of the core experience? It should have had Co-op YA FREAKIN DRIBBLEHEADS.

You wanted to make it like God of War? GO SUCK ON JAFFE'S CHODE.

In case you haven't thought of it already, you should have Secret Level make a new Streets of Rage, so we can have even more of our favorite game franchises defiled.


And while we're at it, it should be an amalgamation FPS/RTS that plays like Nintendogs. Because, that's a popular game that isn't imitated enough already. Also, It should have absolutely no Co-op play of any kind. Not even any VS mode. Multiplayer is old hat ya know.

Release it on the DS and call it My Streetz of Raging Animal Farmz. Refurbished franchise AHOY. You'll sell a million copies. Awesome. Truly.

So, please; more Shenmue and less crap-updates to classic games. Pretty please with blast processing on top.

Sincerely Yours,
Shenmue Fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment