Friday, June 5, 2009

Keep On Breaking My Heart

Dear SEGA,

E3 is over and with no surprise Shenmue announcement. It just breaks my heart : (
Can't say I'm surprised of course, but I'm still heart-broken all the same. So what did you show at E3 this year?


Aliens vs. Predator


Looks like it could be cool, but hasn't this already been done to death?


Alpha Protocol


Obsidian is great, but I just can't get it up over this. Will it enable the player to make moral choices? DON'T GIVE A SHIT.


BAYONETTA


I'm actually looking forward to this, so I got nothin' snarky to say. It's good old fashioned entertainment.


Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games


More waggle. JOY. Mario and Sonic should take a break from the Olympics and go do some platforming together, don't ya think?


Planet 51


Movie tie-in bullshit. Big frakking whatever.


The Conduit


An award winning first person shooting game for the Wii? MY ASS. I'll say it again, it's too little too late.


Vancouver 2010™ - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Winter Games


These Olympics games were so much better back in the eighties when they were primitive. What ever happened to Epyx?


All in all, a pretty unimpressive lineup, Sega. Thanks for nothing.

Shenmue 3 at TGS 09? I remain forever hopeful.


Sincerely Yours,
Shenmue Fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment